Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

hehe monday

well I am still on this ww lark, had a sneaky peek this morning and I had put on another 2 pounds! I mean OMG
Its actually spurred me more on, there is no way I am going to fall below a stone loss, but I now need to get my head round getting to 1 and half stones loss, because I am really not progessing very well.
I'm actually surprised I am still here trying though, I would have given up a long time ago normally and I have been sitting at a stone loss for like weeks, even though I am struggling I really want to lose this weight. I dont get why I just mess it up at the end of the day/week, i do so well for so long then bang I have a bad moment or 10.
So I need to start back at basics and get back into this full on, I know a key point is lack of the gym , but i also know I just wont go once i start placements, I just dont know what to do. I have a wii fit here which I havent used for a while, I also have the ea games game for the wii waiting at a parcel depot which I cant get until tuesday, maybe I will start a challenge for myself, or maybe I should open it up to others? but one way or another i need to get back into exercising and sticking to my points!

No comments:

Post a Comment