Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

changes n stuff

I noticed today I eat more slowly, I savour every single taste. It may be because I only have my 3 meals a day with fruit in between, dont get me wrong i am never hungry but I do appreciate the taste of food. Its a nice change really, before I would stuff it all in and not really even think about the fact I was eating, it was just something to do! I hope this is the start of a new way of life and I feel it was a key factor in my eating habits.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the exact same thing the other day actually.
    I look forward to my meals, because I actually PLAN them. Before, I'd just have whatever the kids were having....now I have to actually 'think' of what I am having!!
    It's a nice refreshing way of thinking isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know what you mean, I think its because now I cook things from scratch too, and i appreciate the fact i have took the time to make this and it actualy tastes nicer....just weird I dont know why I keep failing cos I am eating much better on WW then when i eat junk!

    ReplyDelete