Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

haha walking and stuff like that

Well decided that I was going to go for a walk, so off i trot, I only got across the main road fast paced walking and was out of breath! how unfit am I, anyway slwoed down my pace and ended up walking for two miles. It was a lovely sunny day and I quite enjoyed it, however when I could see the end in sight my legs were getting wobbly and I just wanted to lay down and sleep LOL..anyway got home threw some water down my neck and got some food cos I was starving! then promptly fell into the computer chair. I do feel proud I did it but I might go and get a nintendo wii. I just find Im not that into exercise or maybe its because im pretty unfit either way I want to do something I really enjoy rather than have to force myself to do sommit because it will make me fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment