Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

wi week 5

well still not feeling too good, I just wish this thing would go away now, well I dont know if to be happy or what by this weight loss this week, I lost an anazing 8 pounds!, I was a bit surprised to say the least. It has got me to 1 stone 6 pound loss now and I got a 5% star on my weight tracker and another 11.5 pounds to my 10% .
I think it has alot to do with me being sick and i just wasnt able to eat all my points, it was literally get what you can down that had the least fat in it so my tummy didnt have too much pain. I have not managed to do any exercise since saturday and to be honest I am just getting fed up with being sick now, I just want to get back into my routine and eat nice food and bounce about on the wii fit. I think tongiht I will leave any treats for another night LOL, my treat will probably be 0 point jelly at the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment