Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Struggling!

well dammit that sneaky peek really did throw me, or was it the 10 pound gain LOL, anyway had another sneaky peek today and its spurred me to get back on it, things are not as bad as they seem, I am still on track for losing my first stone in the next couple of weeks. I have 5 weeks until my first proper placement I am going to aim to have lost my first stone by then, all I need to do is get my finger out and get back on the wagon and this will be possible.....so I am officially saying to the word right now, I AM BACK ON THE WAGON FROM TODAY I WILL STICK TO MY POINTS AND I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT!.
there said it and in caps so you could all hear me LOL, so today I am going to get right back to basics pretend its week 1 and just stick within my points.
I was doing some uni work today and started to make me think, I dont want to be this big any more, I want to be a size 16 nurse! and I am going to get what I want because this is my time! so nerr to you low self image you cant bring me down because I WILL WIN!

1 comment:

  1. GO YOU!!

    Try and stay away from the SPs....they are not good!!
    Easier said than done huh? ;o)

    This IS your time.....go get it!!

    ReplyDelete