Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

really bingey night

Well had a pretty bad night I think I will go and log it all soon to face up to how far over I went. I treated myself to a chinese all pointed, but it made me feel sick! - I just didnt enjoy it at all (pinches myself) and I just think I will not even start to call that a treat from now on, it was major rank! Anyway it led me to have a mini food eat - i ate 3 packets of iced gems, they are 1.5 points each so 4.5 there, 2 light chocolate mousses at 1 point each so 2 points there and some prawn crackers well full bag is 5 points but i probably ate half a bag so 3 points there and 2 sweet and sour chicken balls I would hazard a guess at 3 points. So in all I had 3.5 points left over from chinese for the day anyway so I have about 9 points over in full Not bad!!
I could feel myself slipping and even posted earlier I wasnt going to let it happen, but you know what, I am not going to beat myself up over it. I think it was the fact my "treat" made me feel sick and I felt I needed a treat. Anyway 9 points isnt bad, but I am going to draw a line under it and not try tooooo hard to claw it back, because to be honest I think my exercise will cover it, however having said that if I can claw back the points then I will but like I said not my number one priority. So there we go no more chinese for me! I think next week I need dumplings so yummy ww meal here i come rofl im craving for them badly hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment